Life is for Living Show
The Council has negotiated exclusive rates for any members wishing to exhibit at the consumer-focused Life is for Living Show, which runs on Saturday and Sunday, May 16 and 17, from 9am to 5pm.
The event, which is aimed at the over 50s, will comprise an exhibition with supporting content programme including seminars, advice clinics, workshops and interactive demonstrations hosted by suppliers from a variety of relevant sectors all targeting the market including:
- Holiday, travel and leisure
- Financial planning, equity release, wills and wealth Management
- Hobbies, social activities and groups
- Health fitness, nutrition and wellbeing
- Beauty and grooming
- Food and drink
- Lifestyle services
- Independent and assisted living
While the Council have negotiated this deal, we are acting only as introducers and any member entering into a contract will do so directly with the organisers.