ILC-UK: Future of Ageing 2020
On Thursday 3 December, ILC-UK will be hosting their annual Future of Ageing conference, which will seek to engage experts, policy makers and practitioners to provoke conversations and pioneer solutions for a society where everyone can thrive, regardless of age.
In a session titled, “Home sweet home – Meeting the housing needs of young and old”, Jim Boyd (CEO, Equity Release Council); Stephen Burke (Co-Founder, United for All Ages); and Keji Okeowo (Founder and Director, Hudl) will discuss the UK’s ongoing housing crisis in the context of the pandemic and beyond.
Other speakers at the conference include:
- Guy Opperman MP, UK Minister for Pensions
- Jonathon Porritt, Co-Founder, Forum for the Future
- Sir Michael Marmot, Director, Institute of Health Equity, UCL
- Sir Andrew Dilnot, Warden, Nuffield College, Oxford
- Cat Smith MP, UK Shadow Minister for Voter Engagement and Young People
- And many more…
For more information and to secure your tickets, visit ILC-UK’s conference page.