Office Administrator / Executive secretary
The Equity Release Council is a trade membership body which represents product plan providers, advisers, intermediaries, solicitors and surveyors engaged in the equity release sector of financial services. It exists to grow the equity release market, ensuring the highest standards and to raise awareness of equity release amongst consumers, industry, media, government and regulators.
Purpose of the role:
Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer this important and pivotal role will primarily involve varied aspects of business administration for The Council and will require flexibility in working across a number of areas. There is also a requirement to support the executive team and the organisation arrange, attend and deliver on events, functions and workshops in collaboration with other members of The Council and 3rd party suppliers.
Membership and Consumer services
- Process all new and renewing membership applications in accordance with due diligence and financial processing
- Responsibility for ensuring member information is uploaded on to the Council website directory
- Be first point of contact for any member queries
- Oversee the account contract with the appointed call centre in line with agreed guidelines and costs
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate action is taken on all consumer queries/complaints
- Collate and produce statistical reports for internal and external circulation
- Schedule and arrange all logistical aspects of member events/working group meetings including agendas and support materials
- To provide secretariat services for some of the meetings which includes minute taking
All enquiries should be directed with a covering note and cv to:
Chief Operating Officer