Great Retirement Money Debate 2016
Monday 27th June 2016 – Eversheds, London EC2V 7WS
2016 marks 25 years of safe equity release, and with the future of retirement lending firmly in the spotlight, the equity release Council has hosted its 2nd Great Retirement Money Debate on Monday 27th June 2016 as a forum to discuss the issues that will shape future demand and industry growth.
Building on last year’s debut event, the 2016 edition focused on interactive breakout sessions. These sessions were supported by Aviva, Legal & General and Pure Retirement.
Our speaker lineup included:
- Paul Lewis, BBC Radio 4 Moneybox presenter, freelance journalist and consumer champion
- Dr. Louise Overton, University of Birmingham School of Social Policy fellow and research expert on funding later life
- And our Chairman Nigel Waterson
The debate run at Eversheds, 1 Wood Street, London, EC2V 7WS, followed with a drinks reception.
This year’s Great Retirement Money Debate was kindly supported by:
- Aviva – www.aviva-for-advisers.co.uk
- Legal & General – www.landghomefinance.com
- Pure Retirement – www.pureretirement.co.uk
- Ashfords – www.ashfords.co.uk
- Eversheds – www.eversheds.com
- Hodge Lifetime – www.hodgelifetime.com
- LV= – www.lv.com